Do you want a mouth full of magnificently straight, white teeth? Would you prefer non-surgical alternatives to achieve an ideal smile? If so, it’s time to consider porcelain veneers to help give you the dazzling smile you want.
Dental veneers can remedy stains, cracks, chips, gaps, worn teeth, misalignment and improper size. Veneers are made up of thin layers of porcelain that are designed to cover the front of the teeth and can reduce a variety of bothersome cosmetic dental problems while giving you a gorgeous, natural-looking smile.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are created using a very thin layer of material that is bonded directly to the surface of your teeth. After we gently grind and buff the enamel surface of your teeth, we will construct a mold so we can get the shape of the veneers exactly right. At your next appointment, we will attach the veneers using a special bonding fluid. We make a number of sedation options available to all our dental patients, but these processes are known for requiring little to no anesthesia for most patients. Our Rochester dental team can do the job professionally, and you’ll go home with the fabulous smile you’ve always desired.
What You Can Expect From Traditional Veneers
If you want veneers for cosmetic reasons, or if your teeth have undergone damage, we will prepare the surfaces of your teeth, and then fashion temporary dental veneers. You will leave the office with a model of newly designed teeth on the same day as your groundwork appointment. While you regulate your new smile, our creative dental ceramicist will design your final porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers vary from dental crowns because they cover the whole front surface of broken teeth. While our tooth-colored fillings are almost invisible, they only fix the damage. Veneers will permanently brighten and align in just a few steps.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
If you are going through any of the following dental issues, you are an optimal contender for porcelain veneers:
- Chips: It can be awkward to go through your day with a chipped tooth. We can use a porcelain dental veneer to help improve the appearance of a chipped tooth and leave you with a beautiful smile.
- Cracks: While cracks in teeth might simply seem like unpleasant imperfections, they can provoke other issues when it comes to speaking and chewing. Using a porcelain veneer, we can help mend a cracked tooth to help you eat, smile and speak with confidence.
- Gaps: Selecting porcelain veneers can lessen holes in your smile, making your teeth look better than ever. These veneers will not be located underneath gum tissue.
- Mild Misalignment: Veneers make it possible for you to achieve a straight, stunning smile without using braces.
- Worn Tooth Enamel: Wear and tear on your teeth result in worn out, discolored enamel. Porcelain veneers can reintroduce luster to your smile without bleaching.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (507) 281-3548.